Women in ManagementHRODC Postgraduate Training Institute
Más de $ 9000
- En 50 sedes
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
The short content of the course:
- Gender Disparity In Organisations
- The Class Ceiling: Why Does It Exist and What We Can Do About It?
- Overcoming Negative Perceptions About Women
- Halting The Perpetuation Of The ‘Queen Bee Syndrome': Women Acknowledging The Plight Of Their Less Successful Female Counterparts.
- Women and Leadership Styles: Creating Compatibility Between Decisiveness and Effective Communication Flow
- Smashing The Glass Ceiling: Breaking Through Advancement Barriers
- Why Are We Different?: Using Gender Differences Positively
- The Old-Boy Network: A Birds-Eye View of a ‘Male Cartel'
- Creating and Maintaining Women Network: Strategic and Operational Perspectives
- ‘Gender Relation At Work' And Its Morale Implications
- Non-Offensive Assertiveness: Making Your Point, Effectively
- Women In Management: Exploiting Marketing Intelligence
- Making Your Mark In Management: Exploiting Diversity To Achieve Individual and Organisational Goals
- Women and Career Prognosis: Getting Ahead Of The Game
- Women and Management: Dealing With Male Subordinates
- Exploiting The Work-Life-Balance Phenomena: An opportunity For Further Advancement
- The Boardroom Conspiracy: Beating Men at Their Own Game
- Worker Motivation: Operationalising Corporate Strategy
- Time Management and Meeting Management: Overcoming Conflicting Demands and Managing Interpersonal Conflict
- Women and the Globalised Economy