Web AuthoringCity University London
En Islington (Inglaterra)
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
What will I learn?
- Context: About the Internet and Web. W3C and web standards. Resources and tools e.g. code editors, HTML exports from productivity suites such as MS Office and WYSIWYG editors. The processes and skill sets involved in site planning, design and construction. Site management. Client-server solutions. Platform and browser compatibility. Prototyping.
- HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) including usability and accessibility.
- Graphics. Vectors and bitmaps. Web image types. Image optimisation. Example uses.
- Other issues: Fundamental security and good programming considerations. Testing and validation. Site publicity/marketing e.g. search engine submission.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental characteristics of the Web, such as its development
- Design and create a web site including graphics content.