Starting up in BusinessCity University London
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
- Understand the stages involved in setting up a business;
- Gather an understanding of the financial needs and legal requirements for a small business;
- Be able to construct and prepare and present a business plan;
- Understand the nature and requirements of the market and marketing.
1. Psychology and Motivation
2. Principles of Marketing
3. Business Planning
4. Structure, legal entities and Intellectual Property Protection
5. Finance and Management Accounting
6. Branding Networking and PR Matters
7. Operational Issues including people management
8. PR and Advertising
9. Sources of Finance
10. Valuing the Business
Teaching and Assessment
Each week has a main subject topic and a supplementary topic depending on the level of classroom involvement. All participants are encouraged to do research in the background. Some participants write a business plan over the period of the course, but this is not compulsory. There is no formal assessment.