Real EstateInternational Career Institute
£ 25 - ($ 484)
- A distancia
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Real Estate Management
The ICI Real Estate program designed in conjunction with industry leaders helps you learn the skills you need to succeed in marketing quickly and conveniently.
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
• Fast track your career in Real Estate
• Learn the inside secrets of how to become a Real Estate pro in months not years!
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans
Delivery mode: Distance Learning
Some of the real estate secretes students will learn include:
- How to become a top notch sales person even if you’re afraid of selling – top sellers reveal their best methods for compelling their clients to want to buy right away!
- The #1 ingredient that the world’s most elite and successful real estate agents have, and why knowing this will create a flood of eager clients banging down your door
- How to get involved in commercial end of the real estate market (which has been called the more lucrative form of real estate in the world)
- An easy 5 minute technique that will bring you all the fresh business you could possibly handle – Most agents never figure this one out
- 3 simple secrets that will instantly boost your ability to sell any property
- Gain the unfair advantage in your industry by knowing how to appeal to your clients true desires
- How to make the sellers more receptive to your buyer’s offer, and actually get them excited about taking it
- The real secret to earning top dollar while doing much less work (top-shelf agents know this and are hoping you don’t find out)
- 1 magical sentence that will automatically propel you to massive success as an agent – There’s nothing more profound and powerful than this, and knowing it will skyrocket you to real estate superstardom!
- 7 easy ways to quickly drum up new business any time you want (and they’re all free!)
- A huge mistake that nearly every unsuccessful agent makes in the beginning of their career, which gives them a lousy reputation. Avoid this mistake at all costs!
- 8 questions you must be able to answer before you go into any real estate agency for an interview, and why knowing these gives you an unfair advantage over other applicants