Professional NannyInternational Career Institute
£ 25 - ($ 463)
- A distancia
A mejorar Nothing.
Curso realizado: Enero 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Skills and Training
ICI’s professional nanny course provides all information and training you need to gain employment in this fast-growing industry. Take the following units and start a personally-fulfilling and professionally-rewarding job.
How Will You Benefit?
• Free up valuable time, don't wast time and money travelling to classes
• Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
• Study a course that was designed in consultation with the industry
• Have access to a tutor who works in the industry you are training for
• Easy interest free payment plans
Do you love being with children? Playing with them and enjoying fun activities together? Then this career could be a calling for you instead of a job. Fortunately, it’s also one where opportunities are excellent. In fact, in the last five years, employment increased at an incredible rate and this is expected to grow even more.
Aside from local employment, qualified nannies are also welcome in countries like USA, UK and France so if you are looking for international work opportunities, this is a good field to start. As a nanny, you must have a genuine love for children, possess good communication and organizational skills, can work without the need for supervision, and has the patience and maturity for these responsibilities:
- Caring for infants and young kids (Feed, wash and dress them)
- Maintaining or developing approved routines
- Keeping children safe from hazards and dangers
- Taking kids to school and other activities
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Planning and supervising outings, activities and creative play