Postgraduate in Innovation and Design ThinkingELISAVA Escuela Superior de Diseño e Ingeniería de Barcelona
En Barcelona (España)
5.350 € - ($ 88.334)
- Barcelona (España)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Grape juice production
Graphic project creation
Graphic representation of projects
INTRODUCTION AND CONTEXT
- An overview of the Design Thinking world, the methods used and the key concepts. Making up work teams and project brief.
- This is the collaborative venue where work teams pose, develop and apply the innovation proposals resulting from their research. Debate and experimentation space.
- With professors, tutors and guest lecturers who offer technical and academic support to the work done in the central workshop and other workshops.
- Focused on specific areas of Design Thinking processes, they help students to develop their skills in designing services, experiences, prototypes, tests and co-creation activities. These workshops are hosted by guest lecturers, groups and practitioners in the innovation sector.
- They help students to understand the networks among innovation, production and business, from the client’s point of view.
- Allows students to connect research skills with collaborative and innovative thought philosophies.
- Tutored by the programme teaching staff and by the managers of the firms associated with MIDI.