International Management & LeadershipUniversidad de Glasgow
Precio a consultar
- Glasgow (Escocia)
A 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent, in business, commerce, economics, management or a joint degree with 30% of credits in the aforementioned. Applications may also be considered from those with degrees in sociology and/or psychology or in related subjects containing organisational behaviour, management psychology, the science of leadership and/or human resource development
- In an ever more complex and global socio-economic environment, organisations are calling for leadership knowledge and understanding that delivers sustainable advantage.
- The programme links you to professional practice and employers with a series of seminars and workshops with business leaders. Graduates of our MSc programmes go on to work for employers like Abn Amro, Siemens, Citigroup, China Chamber of International Commerce, Atkins, and Procter & Gamble.
- The University of Glasgow Business School is an accredited member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- In the most recent independent review of research quality (RAE 2008), 85% of management research was classed as of international quality, with 10% being world leading.
- MSc: 12 months full-time
- International strategic management
- Business finance
- The international business environment
- Managing across cultures
- Research methods
- Leading and managing people and organisations
- Organisations and society.
- Managing innovative change
- Influencing skills
- Learning and development
- Managing diversity in organisations
- Organisational misbehaviour
- Knowledge economy
- Managing in creative industries
- International negotiation and dispute resolution
- Leadership and problem solving.
- Research project.
Career prospectsThere is a high demand for leaders who can act on their own initiative, take personal responsibility and adapt to changing circumstances. As a graduate of this programme, these are the kind of attributes we would expect you possess.
Recent graduates have gained executive and team leadership roles in areas like strategic management, business analysis and human resources. The international scope of this programme will give you an edge when applying for positions with international and multinational corporations.