GeographyThe University of Melbourne
Precio a consultar
- Melbourne (Australia)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Geography is the study of landscape, people, space, place and environment. It recognises the differences in societies and environments across the world, and also the links between them. Geography integrates both physical science and social science knowledge to provide the skills and conceptual frameworks needed to understand the processes and power relations that shape the world around us.
Geography is a field-based discipline, and the major enables you to gain practical and relevant research experience.
Geography is offered as a major in
- Biodiversity conservation
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Disaster risk management
- Environmental organisations
- International development
- Natural resource management
- Policy development
- Rural and urban planning
- Sustainable urban development