Full-Time MBAAston University
Precio a consultar
- Birmingham (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Skills and Training
Over the course of the year, we develop your management skills and enhance your ability to lead and inspire. As a full-time MBA student, you will become part of a diverse community of business professionals who learn collaboratively, sharing your considerable work experience and diverse international perspectives to enrich the learning experience.
- The Aston MBA is completed over a 12 month period
- Comprises 6 core modules, 1 elective module and a business project
- Dedicated MBA career support with advice, workshops and industry speakers
- European study visit to develop your network
- Globally ranked programme from an elite triple-accredited business school.
- Students attend a series of on-campus lectures, seminars and workshops
- Regular skills workshops run by our dedicated MBA Careers Advisor
- Opportunity of an industry project
Full-time MBA students visit and study at a top European business school for a week – this is included in the tuition fee. Most recently, our students have visited Bordeaux, Nantes, Nice, Paris, Barcelona and Leuven. We also host MBA students from our international partners, giving you the chance to further develop your global network.Transfer to other modes of study
You can transfer to the Part-Time or Online learning routes any time during the year, if your visa, employment status or personal commitments changeAssessment
Modules are assessed through a series of individual assignments and group work, in which you will analyse complex business situations and make recommendations, as well as sitting written exams at the end of each term.
The Aston Edge will be assessed through a portfolio of achievements and skills you will compile during the programme.
The programme culminates with a major project which enables you to showcase your management ability in a real business situation.Special features
As a part of the MBA programme you will go on a one week study trip to another top business school. Most recently, our students have visited Bordeaux, Nantes, Nice, Paris, Barcelona and Leuven. There are also opportunities for longer exchanges with international partners.