Cognitive Behavioural TherapyAnglia Ruskin University
Precio a consultar
- Cambridge (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Skills and Training
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) has now become widely recognised as the treatment of choice for an increasing range of mental health problems.
Small group case supervision is provided by British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) accredited therapists. In addition, you are advised to have a clinical mentor, or supervisor, within your own practice area to provide additional 'local' support.
It is important that you ensure access to appropriate clients before the course commences. Clients with anxiety disorders or mild-moderate depression, in Day/Out patient, or primary care settings are most appropriate in year one, as they are more likely to engage and improve fairly quickly. More complex, longer- term cases are only suitable for subsequent years. You are strongly encouraged to follow this advice.
- Assessment and Engagement in CBT Level 3 (30 Credits)
- CBT for Common Mental Health Problems Level 3 (30 Credits) or CBT for Anxiety and Depression Level 4 (30 Credits)
- Advanced Therapeutic Interventions in CBT Level 4 (30 credits)
- Schema Therapy in CBT Level 4 (30 credits)
- Case Supervision of CBT Level 4 (30 credits)
- Major Project Level 4 (30 credits)
Each module is assessed by an essay or case study. Evaluation of practice is by an audio recording of a clinical session together with a reflective critique. A clinical practice log is to be maintained throughout the year and submitted with each assignment.