Advanced Midwifery Practice MScAnglia Ruskin University
£ 8.100 - ($ 155.030)
- Chelmsford (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Skills and Training
- Promoting Normal Childbirth
- Facilitating Complex Birth
- Research Studies
- Major Project
- Newborn Infant Physical Examination (NIPE)
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Law & Ethics in Health & Social Care
- Strategic Management & Commissioning
- Global Leadership
- Care of the Critically Unwell Woman
Assessment methods vary between modules and include written essays, seminar presentations with supporting papers, a research proposal and, for the Masters award, a major project of no more than 18,000 words.
All the assessment methods are designed to demonstrate the range of knowledge and skills expected of a practitioner working at an advanced level.
UK & EU students, 2016/17 (per year part time) £4,050
International students, 2016/17 (per year) £12,400