Additive Manufacturing MScAnglia Ruskin University
£ 7.100 - ($ 137.323)
- Chelmsford (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Skills and Training
- 3D CAD and Digital Techniques
- Additive Manufacturing Strategy
- Computer Aided Engineering Analysis
- Innovative Product Design and Manufacture
- Engineering Management Systems
- Post Processing of Additive Manufactured (AM) products
- Industrially Based Project
You’ll be assessed in a variety of ways, including written assignments, portfolios, presentations, analysis reports and an Industry Based Project. Additionally, non-cognate but numerate degree holding applicants will be provided with self-contained on-line learning material for 'Manufacturing Processes' and 'Engineering Materials' to narrow the gap in knowledge prior to joining and/or during the course.