Marketing: Planning and ImplementationCity University London
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Basic IT training
Skills and Training
During the Marketing: Planning and Implementation short course, you will learn to:
- Recognise a number of financial models associated with marketing;
- Understand the basic principles of product management and its life cycle;
- Appreciate marketing qualitative and quantitative research methods and practices
- Setting up a market intelligence system;
- Understand marketing communications processes and planning in terms of TV, press advertising, radio and direct marketing;
- Understand a simple guide to the finance issues that face marketing managers.
The Marketing: Planning and Implementation short course is the ideal part time course for any experienced marketer looking to expand their marketing knowledge with real business insight and expertise.
As the part time course is taught as 10 weekly evening classes, it provides maximum flexibility and allows you to continue working whilst developing your professional marketing skills. The course is delivered at City’s campus in the heart of London.
Teaching and Assessment
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.