A Level EconomicsHome Study Zone
£ 295 - ($ 5.903)
- A Level
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
This A Level Economics Course is ideal for anyone wishing to gain a knowledge and understanding of this subject or for anyone who wishes to study at a higher level at University and gain UCAS points. You will also find this course extremely valuable if you are looking for a progression route for further training whilst employed.
A Level Economics Course
This A Level Economics Course will help you apply economic theory to support analysis of current economic problems and issues, and encourage students to appreciate the interrelationships between microeconomics and macroeconomics. This course should allow students to relate what they are learning to the world around them ‰ÛÒ locally, nationally and globally.
Payment OptionsChoose an optionPay in FullStandard SubscriptionPremium Subscription
- Course Description
- Q & A
- Awarding Organisation
This course covers the full AQA A Level Economics specification meaning you will not require any further study resources.
Individuals, firms, markets and market failure
1. Economic methodology and the economic problem
2. Individual economic decision making
3. Price determination in a competitive market
4. Production, costs and revenue
5. Perfect competition, imperfectly competitive markets and monopoly
6. The labour market
7. The distribution of income and wealth: poverty and inequality
8. The market mechanism, market failure and government intervention in markets
The national and international economy
9. The measurement of macroeconomic performance
10. How the macroeconomy works : the circular flow of income, AD/AS analysis, and related concepts
11. Economic performance
12. Financial markets and monetary policy
13. Fiscal policy and supply-side policies
14. The international economy
Paper 1 will cover content from topics 1-8
Paper 2 will cover content from topics 9-14
Paper 3 will cover content from topics 1-14