Learning Online: Reflecting and Sharing - University of LeedsFutureLearn
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
This course is part of a collection from the University of Leedswhich have been specifically designed for those studying at school or college. All of the courses will help to enrich and extend your knowledge in a specific topic and develop your transferable skills. These courses will help you with making decisions about which subject to study at university and will give you examples and evidence when developing your university application.
Throughout the course you will join a community of online learners, providing an opportunity for interactive learning with other students both in the UK and internationally.
Each course is designed to complement your existing studies and aims to:
- provide evidence for UCAS applications and prepare you for university
- help you to gain new skills, think critically and learn independently
- encourage online / social learning
- develop collaboration and analytical skills
- embed current research into your online learning