Leadership Skills For Managers | Leadership Skills For Managers TrainingThe Knowledge Academy
£ 1.299 - ($ 26.088)
- Cardiff (Gales)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Skills and Training
The Leadership Skills for Managers course is a two-day course that will teach you skills that will impact your business.
The role of a team leader starts with a thorough understanding of your team’s needs, therefore, it is important to have excellent listening and communication skills.
- This course has no prerequisites.
Who Should Attend?
- This course is recommended for managers, supervisors and team leaders.
This leadership course has been divided into two days:
On the first day, you will gain knowledge of on the Evolution of Leadership, Types of Leadership, Needs, Values, Skills of Leadership and various styles of becoming a team leader.
On the second day, you will learn about various plans for team leader development, the process and top skills a team leader or leaders need to succeed, Influencing Skills, and Setting Goals within a business.
This course will cover the following topics:
Evolution of Leadership
- Overview of Leadership
- History of Leadership
- Trait Theory
Types of Leadership
- Participative Leadership
- Situational Leadership
- Contingency-Based Leadership
- Transformational Leadership
- Transitional leadership
- Visionary management
Needs and Values
- Role of a Situational Leader
- Skills of a Situational Leader
- Partnering to aid Performance
- Learning your preferred leadership style
- Making your leadership style is adaptable for a team
- Ensuring effective delegation
- Understanding motivational theory for a team
Plan for Development
- Finding your Strengths and Development Areas
- Developing an Action Plan
Challenging the Process
- Developing your Inner Innovator
- Seeing Room for Improvement
- Lobbying for Change
- The Art of Persuasion
- Principles of Inspiration
- Creating an Impact for a business
- Sharing Rewards
- Setting SMART Goals for a team
- Generating a Long-Term Plan for a business
- Creating a Support System
- Dealing with Problems within management of a team
- Inspiration through objectives within a business
Benefits of Course:
- Business managers will be able to develop lasting and more trustful relationships with their clients.
- Learn techniques to inspire and motivate team members to develop themselves on an important project.
- Become familiar with techniques to support employees, team members or family members to deal with hard times.
- Create interest in a business by making impactful changes.
- Obtain the ability to negotiate complicated contracts that benefit your business.
- Create a corporate culture that produces loyalty and recognition in business management.
- Identify administration tasks
- Build upon your own management style
- Understand various management techniques to lead others
- Investigate and explain ideas in a better way
- Become aware of fundamental areas in need of development management
- Achieve your team’s highest potential
- Learn a variety of leadership methods
- Motivate your team with a wide breadth of motivational techniques
- Build upon your own leadership style
- Guaranteed lowest price in the industry
- Small class sizes for optimum delegate-trainer interaction