Leadership and People Management – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 295 - ($ 5.756) £ 30 - ($ 585)
- Curso intensivo
A mejorar Nothing bad.
Curso realizado: Septiembre 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A mejorar .
Curso realizado: Julio 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
A mejorar Nothing.
Curso realizado: Enero 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
This online Leadership and People Management Essentials Training course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours. Each unit carries 5 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you idea about main topics areas are covered in this training course. The numbers of sub topics are covered under following each main topic:
Course Content (Course Outline):
Unit 01: Leadership Essentials
- Understanding Leadership
- Develop your Leadership Skills
- Building key relationship
- Practising Sustainability
- Set a Solid Foundation
- Set Direction
- Motivate Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Lead large scale change and shape culture
- Develop yourself.
Unit 02: Emotional Intelligence (10 Guided learning hours)
- Understanding emotional Intelligence
- Emotional intelligence at Work
- Cultivating emotional intelligence
- Developing Self-awareness
- Cultivating confidence and self-esteem
- Developing self regulation
- Living with Integrity
- Achieving your goals
- Being flexible and agile
- Building Awareness of others
- Cultivating social awareness
- Appreciating diversity
- Building relationships
- Managing Conflicts
- Being a Change catalyst
- Building Influence
Unit 03: Establishing Leadership Presence (10 Guided learning hours)
- How people read your body language
- Getting your body language to match with your words
- Making a positive first impressions
- How Leaders are evaluated
- Conveying confidence
- Evaluating your vocal tone
- Gestures and stance
- Communicating with your hands and feet.
- Understand the use of space
- Leading change in your Orgnisation.
- Identify the need of Change
- Building a Team
Unit 04: Management Essentials (10 Guided learning hours)
- Understanding management
- Understanding management styles
- Managing performance
- Managing the business
- Human Resource regulation
- How to make business decisions
- Being a leader managing your manager
- Managing multiple generations
- Setting leadership boundaries
- Coaching employees
- Creating strong teams
- Building work relationship
- Retaining top talent
- Motivating your team
- Admitting mistakes
- Best management tips
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training leads you to become a Leader, Entrepreneur, Manager, Line manager, Team leader, Supervisor and Executive etc.