Karl Taylor - Travel & Landscape Photography DVD CourseCourses For Success
AU$ 49 - ($ 568)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Travel & Landscape Photography Cityscapes Neutral Density Graduated Filters Planning your Images Waiting for the Right Light Night Cityscapes Landscape Photography Polarizing Filters Long Exposures Photojournalistic Style Architectural Opportunity Gallery Critique Sunrise Shooting Styles Bonus Material
- Cityscapes - Capturing the excitement of a city skyline can be a lot of fun. Remembering a few simple tips will help you towards photographing the perfect cityscape.
- Neutral Density Graduated Filters – Filters will open up a world you never knew existed. See exactly how, why and when to use these image enhancing essentials.
- Planning your Images – Sometimes being in the right place at the right time is less about luck and more about planning. Learn how planning your itinerary and researching your location can help you get that winning shot.
- Waiting for the Right Light – To get that perfect shot, timing is everything. Learn how to tell when the light is perfect. Discover the magic moment for a range of photographic scenarios that will give you the best chance of capturing something beautiful.
- Night Cityscapes - Capturing night scenes requires some careful planning and forethought. Follow along on several night scene situations to discover the necessary tools and techniques to help you get that shot.
- Landscape Photography - Karl goes head to head in a shoot-out with international award winning landscape photographer Nick Després. Learn how their different shooting styles can yield very different results. Plus, Karl takes you step by step through his techniques for shooting inspiring landscapes.
- Polarizing Filters - What are they, and what are they good for? Without a doubt, polarizers are a valuable tool for any photographer, as long as you know how and when to put them to work.
- Long Exposures - Add mystery and depth to your images with this professional technique. Discover how capturing extended periods of time can give your images a surreal ambience.
- Photojournalistic Style - Black and white, street and city photography can be great fun. Learn how being quick on your feet can help capture that spontaneous moment.
- Gallery Critique - Learn from the Pros as Karl and Nick discuss and look through some of Nick's award winning landscape work and discover the subtle differences between a good shot and a great one.