Java Programming Advanced TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 1.333)
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 8 Hours (100 lessons)
• Instructor: Mike McMillan
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this advanced Java training course, expert author Mike McMillan builds on his beginners Java course, and goes deeper into programming topics that help you to understand these more advanced Java concepts. Designed for the more experienced Java developer, you should have a good working knowledge of the Java programming language before going through this tutorial.
Some of the advanced topics that you will cover in this video training include; generic programming, sequential and associative data structures, classic data structures, sorting and searching, exception handling, database programming with JDBC, networking programming GUI development using Swing and an overview of Multithreading. You will also explore Java Applets, web applications (Servlets), advanced input and output classes, more advanced strings, regular expressions, Java graphics, and finally, closing off with a look at using Eclipse.
By the conclusion of this training course, you will have a clear understanding of each of the topics, which will allow you to go more in-depth with the concepts of your choice. Working files are included to allow you to learn the concepts using the same files that the author does throughout this computer based training course.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.