ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager - ISTQB TrainingThe Knowledge Academy
£ 1.049 - ($ 20.818)
- Cardiff (Gales)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Skills and Training
Who is the course for?
The course applies to those who are currently Testers, Test Analysts, Test Engineers, Test Consultants, Test Managers and whoever wishes to obain the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager Certificate.
To take the ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certificate candidates must hold the ISTQB/BCS Foundation certificate. There are no prerequisites for participating in the course without taking the exam. lease provide this for the invigilator on the day of the exam. The only times this would not be required is if the candidates sat their Foundation exam via BCS, if this is the case the candidate will need to provide their BCS candidate number.
The examination for the ISTQB Advanced Test Manager course will be taken on the following Friday.
- Implement the mission, goals and testing processes established for the testing organization.
- Organize and lead risk management activities and use risks to drive test planning and reporting.
- Create and implement test plans consistent with organizational policies and test strategies.
- Continuously monitor and control the test activities to achieve project objectives.
- Assess and report relevant and timely test status.
- Identify skills and resource gaps in their test team and participate in sourcing adequate resources.
- Identify and plan test team skills development.
- Propose a business case for test activities that outlines the costs and benefits expected.
- Ensure proper communication within the test team and with other project stakeholders.
- Actively lead test process improvement initiatives.
- Design & implement a defect classification scheme.
- Apply tools to support testing.
- Test planning, monitoring and control
- Test analysis
- Test design
- Test Implementation
- Test Execution
- Evaluating exit criteria and reporting
- Test closure activities
- Test management in context
- Risk based testing
- Test documentation
- Test estimation
- Scheduling and planning
- Defining and using test metrics
- Business Value of Testing
- Distributed, outsourced and insourced
- Managing the application of standards
- Management Reviews and audits
- Managing reviews
- Managing formal reviews
- Defect Management
- Improving the Test Process
Test Tools and Automation
- Tool selection
- Tool lifecycle
- Tool metrics
- Individual Skills
- Test Team Dynamics
- Fitting Testing within an Organisation
Each section includes practical team and individual exercises to reinforce the learning points covered for that section
A copy of the ISTQB™ Certified Testing Foundation Level certificate is required in order to satisfy the required prerequisites for the ISTQB Advanced Test Manager exam which is take on the following Friday following the course. Please provide this for the invigilator on the day of the exam. The only times this would not be required is if the candidates sat their Foundation exam via BCS, if this is the case the candidate will need to provide their BCS candidate number.
ISTQB® is a Registered Trade Mark of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board.
Included in your professional certification; one year’s free BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, Associate membership.
Upon passing your examination, make the most of your professional certification and continue your career development with BCS Associate membership. Whether you’re looking for career support through the BCS global skills, training and development framework, SFIAplus, seeking promotion or a network of new contacts, we’re here to support you. BCS membership provides exclusive access to resources, content and opportunities that will enrich your career.
BCS Membership allows you to give back to society. Some of the industry’s challenges are around personal data, health, education, and IT capabilities. By becoming part of our professional community you can get involved and do your bit to make IT good for society.
- Software Testing is Fully Accredited by BCS
- Learn to Create & Implement Test Plans
- Understand how to Achieve Project Objectives
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Includes pre-course material, manuals, exams and certificates
- Courses delivered by World Cass Software Testing Training instructors
- Software Testing Training in Luxury Nationwide Venues
- Earning potential with Software Testing qualification £40k and £70k
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a Software Testing Training advisor today