Introduction to the City and Global Financial ServicesCity University London
Precio a consultar
- Short course
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
- Activities in the City and in financial services
- Organisations in the City and in financial services
- Careers in the City and in financial services
- Financial risks and derivatives
- Financing and investment instruments
- Financial markets
- Regulation in the City and in financial services
- Development of the City as a financial center
Teaching and Assessment
Handouts of Powerpoint class notes will be provided via the university's online document software: Moodle
An informal one hour multiple choice test at the end of the course will be given to test individual understanding and progress. Classroom tuition will be complemented by group discussion of topical news of the City, economics or global financial markets.