International Trade Specialist AccreditationeBSI Export Academy
Precio a consultar
At least 2 years post secondary education or working in an international trade related area. Computer and Internet Access essential
- Trade and Customs Practice
- Export Marketing Operations
- Finance of International Trade
- eBusiness for International Trade
Completion of the ITS Accreditation leads to further certification from the Institute of Export UK and their Advanced Certificate in International Trade. Graduates of our diploma program are equipped with the key knowledge and competence to work in the demanding world of International Trade.
The ITS Program provides these key benefits:
1) ITS participants obtain a thorough foundation in the core areas of International Trade.
2) ITS Graduates may use the designation "ITS" in professional Correspondence.
3) ITS participants can network and interact online with professionals from related sectors and expert
learning guides resulting in a pooling of practical experience through the eCampus online learning
4) ITS distance learning enables participants to study at their own pace and in their own time.