Interactivity with HTML5 and CreateJS TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 1.333)
- Birmingham (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 1.25 Hours (18 lessons)
• Instructor: Mark Shufflebottom
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this training video on creating Interactivity with HTML5 and CanvasJS, author and designer Mark Shufflebottom will introduce you to CanvasJS and how to use it with the HTML5 Canvas to create rich, interactive content.
Throughout the course of this tutorial, Mark uses the example of an interactive game to show you how to use CanvasJS. You will build this game using EaselJS and Flash components (provided in the working files), and along the way learn how to create mouse interactions, debugging, create animation and movement, deal with collisions and much more.
By the completion of this training course, you will be familiar with the Canvas tag for HTML5, and using EaselJS to create interactive content for your website. Working files are included to allow you to follow along and use the same files that the author uses throughout the training.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The first 3 chapters are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.