InDesign CS5.5 TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 1.331)
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 11 Hours (105 lessons)
• Instructor: Jeff Witchel
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
This Adobe InDesign CS5.5 training video by Jeff Witchel is an indispensable resource for anyone wanting to learn this powerful, often intimidating page layout and design program. Including a complete chapter on the latest edition to InDesign - EPUB, this computer software training program is designed to teach the absolute beginner how to use the industry standard Adobe InDesign CS5.5 software.
Starting with the basics in this video training tutorial, Jeff Witchel teaches you how to use Adobe InDesign CS5, covering topics ranging from setting up your workspace, to using grids, the new layers panel in CS5, working with text, paragraph formatting, creating and using styles, and combining text and objects. New to CS5.5 is the EPUB export capabilities, and Jeff goes in-depth with this new feature, as well as exporting your finished work in a variety of formats, from print, to interactive documents.
By the conclusion of this computer based training program, you will be fully versed in creating print and digital ready documents in Adobe InDesign CS5.5. The author has included more than 2GB of work-files, so that you can work alongside him as he teaches you the ins and outs of this powerful desktop publishing software!
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.