IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training - OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 245 - ($ 4.937) £ 25 - ($ 504)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
This online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course has been designed for 20-25 guided learning hours. Following course outline will provide you an idea about main topics areas are covered in this course.
1. FUNDAMENTALS OF LEAN SIX SIGMA
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Understanding Six Sigma
- Understanding Lean
- Implementing Lean Six Sigma
2. DEFINE PHASE
- Define – Understanding Six Sigma
- Define – Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Define – Selecting Projects
- Define – Elements of Waste
- Define – Wrap Up and Action Items
3. MEASURE PHASE
- Measure Phase – Introduction to Measure Phase
- Measure Phase – Process Discovery
- Measure Phase – Six Sigma Statistics
- Measure Phase – Measurement System Analysis
- Measure Phase – Process Capability
- Measure Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items
4. CONTROL PHASE
- Control Phase – Introduction to Control Phase
- Control Phase- Lean Controls
- Control Phase – Six Sigma Control Plans
- Control Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items
5. ADDITIONAL MATERIALS
- Additional Course Materials- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
6. MOCK EXAM
Method of Assessment:
After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, having a good understanding of 5 phases, successfully passed any mock exam you should be ready to take the real exam.
- Number of questions: 60 Multiple Choice Questions
Duration: 2 hours
Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 230 points out of a total 300 points.
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam.
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake.
- All questions are multiple choice.
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers.
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience.
All exams are available in English. IASSC Certified Yellow Belt exams are also available in French.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams. IASSC provides a Reference Document, that contains all formulas and tables one will need during the examination.
For those who wish to sit for the exam, it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program.
The exam syllabus is based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (ILSSBOK), developed as a result of research conducted over a two-year period, among 1000 companies.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
All the study materials are available in your student portal including Videos tutorials. One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK. 12 months valid Online Study Platform (Online Learning Portal). You will have unlimited access to online learning platform in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months. Access to Mock exam and mentor supports. Excellent and flexible mentor supports by our team of experienced tutors/trainers. Effective and efficient administrative service from our staff for your inquiries. Comfortable learning access to your student portal. Technical supports and live chat service for your inquiries. This is very helpful for international learners.
Benefits of achieving the Six Sigma Certification?
Differentiate yourself. Demonstrate your commitment to ongoing education and professional standards. Increase your marketability. Promote best practice in your field.
This certification to fill a variety of positions such as: Senior managers Department managers Line managers Internal consultants Change agents Project managers Team leaders Subject matter experts in your business.