Google Analytics for Business – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 299 - ($ 5.887) £ 49 - ($ 965)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 20 guided learning hours.
1. INTRODUCTION TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS
2. NAVIGATING THE INTERFACE OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
3. AUDIENCE & ACQUISITION REPORTS
4. SOCIAL REPORTS AND SEO
5. TRACKING AND REPORTS
6. ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are countless roles in Digital Marketing industry and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. Google Analyst Digital Marketing Executive Digital Marketing Manager Digital marketing Analyst Digital Marketing Assistant Online Community Manager Social Media Specialist SEO Specialist Web Analyst