Final Cut Pro X TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 1.333)
- Birmingham (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 10.5 Hours (142 lessons)
• Instructor: Andy Anderson
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this Final Cut Pro X Training Course, expert author and teacher Andy Anderson introduces you to this latest version of the popular video editing software from Apple. Whether you are a pro transitioning to FCP X, or a beginner who just wants to put together clips of your children, this video tutorial will teach you how to do that!
Starting with the very basics - setting up your preferences. From there, you will cover topic like organizing and planning your projects, importing your source material, and setting up your project. You will then jump the the heart of the matter - editing. Ripple edits, replace editing, three-point edits, even editing and managing your audio - you will learn it all. Andy then brings the fun with transitions, filters and matts. You will create titles, and add text and even animations to your video. A close look at color management leads to the most important - sharing your video, and a multitude of output options.
By the conclusion of this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of importing, editing sprucing up and finally outputting all your video projects, from feature film to baby's first steps. This course includes extensive video and audio working files so that you can learn alongside the author with the same file he is showing in the training.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.