Diploma in Sales Management – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 399 - ($ 8.040) £ 69 - ($ 1.390)
- Curso intensivo
A mejorar Everything good
Curso realizado: Julio 2016 | Recomendarías este centro? Sí.
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 40 guided learning hours.
1. SALES MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
Introduction to Sales
Identifying Potential Customers
Effective Sales Process
Creating a Sales Structure & Managing Sales Team
2. SALES PROSPECTING
3. THE SCIENCE OF SALES
The Science of Trust
The Secrets of the Buying Behaviours
4. SALES SKILLS FUNDAMENTALS
Range of Sales Transactions
Communication Skills for Sales.
The Sales Cycle
Analysing Your Sales Performance and Progress.
5. SALES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
Introduction to Sales Secrets
Measuring your Sales Performance
6. KEY ACCOUNT SELLING
Introduction to Key Account Selling
Sales Call Techniques
7. THE SALES CYCLE AND PROCESS
The Sales Cycle
Sales Plan and Skills
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are countless roles in sales and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. However, there are four primary sales career paths: Inside Sales Sales Operations Business Development Marketing
Sales Executive Sales Manager Sales Representative Business Development Rep.