CV Writing and Interview Skills - OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 249 - ($ 4.854) £ 29 - ($ 565)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Applying for a Remote Job
Layout and Formatting Resume
Best Practice for Resume
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 10 guided learning hours.
-------------- CV WRITING -------------
1. WRITING A RESUME (CV)
- Introduction to Resume (CV) Writing
- Main Components of Resume (CV)
- Layout and Formatting Resume
- Resume (CV) to get your Job you want
- Best Practice for Resume
- Exercise File – Writing Resume (CV)
2. HOW TO WRITE EFFECTIVE RESUME & COVERING LETTER
- How to Write Effective Resume & Covering Letter
3. DESIGN A RESUME (CV)
- Introduction to Resume
- Design a Traditional Resume (CV)
- Design a Modern Resume
- Finishing the Resume (CV)
- Exercise Files- Design a Resume (CV)
4. MAKING RECRUITER COME TO YOU
- Making Recruiter Come to You
COVERING LETTER WRITING TEMPLATES
- Covering Letter Writing Templates
CV WRITING TEMPLATES
- CV Writing Templates
-------------- INTERVIEW SKILLS -------------
1. ACTING YOUR INTERVIEW
- Preparing for an Interview
- At the Interview
- Exercise File – Acting Your Interview
2. BUILDING RAPPORT IN AN INTERVIEW
- Introduction to Interview
- Preparing for an Interview
- Conducting an Interview
- Exercise File- Building Rapport in an Interview
3. MASTER COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- What is the Interview
- Common Interview Questions
- Exercise File – Common Interview Questions
4. ANSWER REMOTE JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Finding a Remote Job
- Applying for a Remote Job
- Interviewing & Negotiating for a Remote Job
- Exercise Files – Remote Job Interviews
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
Additional Study Materials- Interview Skills
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.