Crystal Reports 2011 TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 1.331)
- Birmingham (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 9.5 Hours (128 lessons)
• Instructor: Guy Vaccaro
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
In this SAP Crystal Reports 2011 Training Video, veteran trainer Guy Vaccaro teaches you how to use this powerful enterprise-level business intelligence software. You will learn how to connect to your data sources, design reports, and distribute your reports as required.
You start by learning the basics of creating a report - making a connection to a database, selecting your tables and views, adding fields, and finally, saving your report. From there, using audio and video training techniques in this computer based training course, Guy teaches you how to format your report, and deal with special field data such as dates, non-data items, and sorting your data. You will continue to learn the features of SAP Crystal Reports 2011 with subjects such as filtering your data, grouping reports together, and using paramaters. Finally, you will explore some more advanced features such as formula fields, using the report wizard, linking data tables, and distributing your report via email, Excel, and more. As a bonus, Guy has included a chapter on how to use the Workbench, included with Crystal Reports.
By the conclusion of this video based training course for SAP Crystal Reports 2011, you will be fully capable of connecting to your data source, and creating rich, informative reports, and distributing these reports. Working files are included, to allow you to work alongside the author as he teaches you the software.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The following sections are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.