Classroom Management Essentials Training – OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 295 - ($ 5.850) £ 30 - ($ 595)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Give clear instructions
Inventing and redirection
Blogging for educators
Social media for educators
Communicate with large community
Effective planning and solid classroom practices can help you and your class to get the most from your teaching sessions. This online Classroom Management Essentials training course consists of 20 hours of guided learning. Each unit consists of 10 guided learning hours. For further information on the topics covered in this course, take a look at the course outline below, which includes a list of main subjects and sub-topics.
1. BASICS OF CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Classroom Management
- How to manage your classroom
- How to Build Motivated Classroom
2. COMMUNICATION IN MODERN CLASSROOM
- Introduction to Modern Classroom Management
- How to communicate with your Students
- Communicate with Your Community
3. THEORIES OF CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
- Theories of Classroom Management
4. FACTORS EFFECT ON CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
- Factors effect on Classroom Management
5. MOTIVATION IN THE CLASSROOM
- Motivation in the Classroom
6. CULTURALLY RESPONSIVE TEACHING
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
Method of assessment
Following the conclusion of the course, you will take an online multiple choice test, which is marked automatically, enabling you to receive your grade instantly.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.