Certificate In Team Building For Managers Online CourseCourses For Success
Precio a consultar
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Module One: Getting Started
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Discuss the benefits of team work
- Understand the importance of intentionally fostering teamwork
- Determine strategies your organization can take to build teams
- Understand the benefits of games and social activities in building a team
- Apply the principles of team building to your own organization
Module Two: What Are the Benefits of Team Building?
- Better Communication and Conflict Resolution
Module Three: Types of Team Building Activities
- Social Gatherings
- Module Four: Games
- Games for Introductions
- Games to Build Camaraderie
- Games for Problem-Solving
- Games to Stimulate Interaction
Module Five: More Team Building Games
- Games to Build Trust
- Games to Motivate
- Games to Build Communication
- Games for Conflict Resolution
Module Six: Activities
- Activities to Build Camaraderie
- Activities for Idea Sharing
- Activities to Build Trust
- Activities to Stimulate Interaction
Module Seven: More Team Building Activities
- Activities to Motivate
- Activities to Improve Working Together
- Activities to Build Communication
- Activities for Conflict Resolution
Module Eight: Social Gatherings
- Physical Activities
Module Nine: Common Mistakes When Team Building
- Allowing Cliques to Develop
- Not Delegating Tasks
- Rewarding in Private/Criticizing in Public
- Disjointed Plans of Grandeur
Module Ten: Formatting a Team Building Plan
- Define the Goal
- Consult Team Members
- Research and Create Structure
- Keep It Fun
Module Eleven: Evaluate
- Was the Goal Met?
- Was the Team Building Cohesive?
- What Did the Team Think of the Team Building?
- How Can the Team Building Be Improved for Next Time?
Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.