Certificate In Risk Assessment and Management Online CourseCourses For Success
Precio a consultar
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - Identifying Hazards and Risks
- What is a hazard?
- What is a risk?
- Consult with employees
- Likelihood scale
Module Three - Seeking Out Problems before They Happen (Part 1)
- Unique to your business
- Walk around
- Long term and short term
- Common issues
Module Four - Seeking Out Problems before They Happen (Part 2)
- Ask "What would happen if....?"
- External events
- Worst case scenarios
- Consequence scale
Module Five - Everyone's Responsibility
- See it, report it
- If it's not safe, don't do it
- Take appropriate precautions
- Communicating to the organisation
Module Six - Tracking and Updating Control Measures
- What is a Control Measure?
- Your business procedures
- Are they adequate?
- Updating and maintaining
Module Seven - Risk Management Techniques
- Reduce the risk
- Transfer the risk
- Avoid the risk
- Accept the risk
Module Eight - General Office Safety and Reporting
- Accident reports
- Accident response plans
- Emergency action plan
- Training and education
Module Nine - Business Impact Analysis
- Gather information
- Identify vulnerabilities
- Analyse information
- Implement recommendations
Module Ten - Disaster Recvoery Plan
- Make it before you need it
- Test, update and repeat
- Hot, warm and cold sites
- Keep documentation simple and clear
Module Eleven - Summary of Risk Assessment
- What are the hazards?
- Who might be harmed?
- Are current control measures sufficient?
- If not, change control measures
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- THEODORE ROOSEVELT - Risk is like fire: If controlled it will help you; if uncontrolled it will rise up and destroy you.
- MAX BAZERMAN - When our leaders accept the status quo, we run the risk of disaster.
- CICERO - To make a mistake is only human; to persist in a mistake is idiotic.
- GEORGE SANTAYANA - Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it.
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.