Certificate In Performance Management Online CourseCourses For Success
Precio a consultar
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - The Basics (Part 1)
- What is performance management?
- How does performance management work?
Module Three - The Basics (Part 2)
- Three phase process
- Performance reviews
Module Four - Goal Setting
- SMART goal setting
- Specific goals
- Measureable goals
- Attainable goals
- Realistic goals
- Timely goals
- Monitoring results
Module Five - Establishing Performance Goals
- Strategic planning
- Job analysis
- Setting goals
Module Six - 360 Degree Feedback
- What is 360 degree feedback?
- Vs. traditional performance reviews
- The components
Module Seven - Competency Assessments
- Competency assessment defined
- Final destination
Module Eight - Kolb's Learning Cycle
Module Nine - Motivation
- Key factors
- The motivation organisation
- Identifying personal motivators
- Evaluating and adapting
Module Ten - The Performance Journal
- Record goals and accomplishments
- Linking with your employees or managers
- Implementing a performance coach
- Keeping track
Module Eleven - Creating a Performance Plan
- Desired results
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Word from the Wise
- HAROLD S. GENEEN - It is much more difficult to measure nonperformance than performance.
- WINSTON CHURCHILL - However beautiful the strategy, you should occaisionally look at the results.
- DALE CARNEGIE - The man who starts out going nowhere, generally gets there.
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.