Certificate In Negotiation Skills Online CourseCourses For Success
Precio a consultar
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Basic IT training
Skills and Training
Module One - Getting Started
Module Two - Understanding Negotiation
- Types of negotiations
- The three phases
- Skills for successful negotiation
Module Three - Getting Prepared
- Establishing your WATNA and BATNA
- Identifying your WAP
- Identifying your ZOPA
- Personal preparation
Module Four - Laying the Groundwork
- Setting the time and place
- Establishing common ground
- Creating a negotiation framework
- The negotiation process
Module Five - Phase One - Exchanging Information
- Getting off on the right foot
- What to share
- What to keep to yourself
Module Six - Phase Two - Bargaining
- What to expect
- Techniques to try
- How to break an impasse
Module Seven - About Mutual Gain
- Three ways to see your options
- About mutual gain
- Creating a mutual gain solution
- What do I want?
- What do they want?
- What do we want?
Module Eight - Phase Three - Closing
- Reaching consensus
- Building an agreement
- Setting the terms of the agreement
Module Nine - Dealing with Difficult Issues
- Being prepared for environmental tactics
- Dealing with personal attacks
- Controlling your emotions
- Deciding when it's time to walk away
Module Ten - Negotiating Outside the Boardroom
- Adapting the process for smaller negotiations
- Negotiating via telephone
- Negotiating via email
Module Eleven - Negotiating on Behalf of Someone Else
- Choosing the negotiating team
- Covering all the bases
- Dealing with tough questions
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- JOHN F. KENNEDY - Let us begin anew; remembering on both sides that civility is not a sign of weakness. Let us never negotiate out of fear, but let us never fear to negotiate.
- HENRY KISSINGER - Each success only buys an admission ticket to a more difficult problem.
- TOM PETERS - Under-promise; over-deliver.