Management of Information Security and Risk: IT Risk Management for effective performance and the prevention of fraud, error and disasterCity University London
En Islington (Inglaterra)
Precio a consultar
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
What will I learn?
- The assurance gap - how to identify the black hole between the Board's understanding of the governance of the organisation and the operational reality
- IT Risk Management - how to ensure that IT risks are part of the enterprise risk management process
- IT Audit - the multi-layered approach to identifying the effectiveness of controls over the systems life cycle, the operational efficacy and the security of the IT resource
- IT Governance - demonstrating the need for transparency and integration of the IT resource
- Continuous Monitoring and Continuous Audit - the new dynamic - providing assurance that events - specifically IT related events - are controlled in real time - or close to real time
- Best Practice IT workshop including case studies showing the causes of major IT failures
- Prevention of Fraud, denial of service.
Teaching and Assessment
Assessment is coursework based consisting of a mixture of one or more of the following:
- peer reviews
- group work.