Information Security and Forensic ComputingAnglia Ruskin University
Precio a consultar
- Bachelor's degree
- Cambridge (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
This degree brings together two closely related specialist fields to produce a fascinating course of study that is now hugely relevant to our rapidly expanding world.
Information Security is a real growth area - data is an increasingly valuable asset, which means that companies are going to even greater lengths to secure its integrity. Forensic Computing is concerned with the detection and investigating of crimes committed using computers. It is about identifying, preserving, analysing and producing evidence that is admissible in court.
- Introduction to Programming
- Software Development
- Digital Data and File Systems
- Basic Criminalisitics
- UK Legal Systems and Law for Forensic Science
- Computer Systems
- Introduction to Electronic Content
- Forensic Management
- Forensic Computing Case Studies
- Strategies in Forensic Computing
- Computing Research Methodologies
- Network Computer Systems
- Systems Modelling
- Undergraduate Major Project
- Internet and Network Security Forensics
- Professional Issues in Computing and Society
- Emerging Forms of Computer Threat
- Data Communications
- Network Computer Principles
- PC Technology
- Independent Learning Modules
Mainly by coursework.