Independent PrescribingCity University London
Precio a consultar
- Bachelor's degree
- Islington (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
Skills and Training
This module aims to provide you with:
- The necessary training in the theory and practice of independent prescribing
- The ability to develop and consolidate skills in the assessment, diagnosis and management of common ophthalmic conditions
- The ability to recognise and appropriately manage sight-threatening disease.
- You should normally be a UK-registered optometrist satisfying all legal requirements to be eligible to practise in the UK
- You should also be registered with the General Optical Council
- Overseas optometrists will be accepted on an ad-hoc basis providing your undergraduate syllabus and clinical responsibilities are similar to those of a UK optometrist.
- You must have completed the OVM050 - Principles of Therapeutics & OVM051 - Principles of Prescribing module before applying for this module.
For those students whose first language is not English, the following qualification is also required:
- IELTS: 7.0
Please note that due to changes in the UKVI's list of SELTs we are no longer able to accept TOEFL as evidence of English language for students who require a CAS as of April 2014.Application Deadline: