Bachelor of Arts in Communication and Public RelationsEuropean University
29.700 € - ($ 501.218)
- Carrera de grado
- 1300 horas de clase
Ver detalles en el Programa.
Alumnos por clase: 25
- Foundations of Business Management (3)
- Writing Communication Skills (3)
- Principles of Accounting (3)
- Elementary Calculus (3)
- Computer Literacy and Introduction to Internet (3)
- Introduction to Marketing (3)
- Micro Economics (3)
- Introduction to Mass Communication (2)
- Industrial Visits I (3)
- Oral Communication Skills (3)
- Intermediate Accounting (3)
- Elementary Statistics (3)
- Macro Economics (3)
- Commercial and European Laws (3)
- Business Finance I (3)
- Fundamentals of Public Relations (2)
- Advertising and Media (2)
- Industrial Visits II (3)
- Marketing Management (3)
- Business Finance II (3)
- Human Resources Management (3)
- Production Management (3)
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation (3)
- Introduction to Multimedia Management (2)
- Management Information Systems (3)
- Interpersonal Communication (2)
- European Study Tour
- Financial Instruments and Markets(3)
- Strategic Marketing (3)
- Sales and Purchasing Management (3)
- International Economics (3)
- Consumer Behavior (3)
- Public Relations Compaigns (2)
- Negotiation and Lobbying (2)
- Nonverbal Communication (2)
- Innovative Communication Applications (2)
- Public Relations Research (2)
- Cases in Marketing (3)
- Financial Statement Analysis (3)
- Cases in Finance (3)
- Corporate Finance (3)
- Technology, Productivity and Change Management (3)
- International Public Relations (2)
- Mass Media and Legislation (2)
- Persuasion (2)
- Elements of Electronic Media (2)
- Intercultural Communication (2)
- Business Policy and Strategy (3)
- Budgeting (3)
- Global Marketing (3)
- Global Business (3)
- Public Relations Case Studies (2)
- Global Communications (2)
- Final Case in Finance
- Final Case in Marketing
- The Programs are taught in English and/or Spanish and last three years.
- The courses are given during the day from Monday to Friday.
- Certificate from an accredited secondary school, High School degree, Baccalauréat, Maturité Fédérale, Deutsche Abitur or equivalent.
- Two reference letters.
- Fluency in English certified by a minimum TOEFL score of 213 (computer based), or English as a mother tongue.
- Our campus is located in the famous Bonanova area of Barcelona in a modern building, which offers the best study conditions for our students.
- Classes are always small and personal (average class size is between 20-25 students).
- Our faculty offers both strong academic credentials and real work experience, making the connection between the workplace and the classroom and providing our students with a truly global experience.
Alumnos por clase: 25