Bachelor's Degree of Business AdministrationEuropean School of Economics
12.000 € - ($ 200.316)
- Carrera de grado
- Madrid (España)
·application form and personal statement · one sealed letter of recommendation · CV in English · official copy of the high school diploma and transcripts · English Profiency: 6.0 IELTS, 85 iBT TOEFL or 213 CBT TOEFL · photocopy of passport / ID document · three passport-sized photographs · non-refundable € 50 application fee
The Bachelor of Business Administration Programme aims to develop competent managers for a variety of managerial positions in business administration and management. The three year BBA provides a solid grounding in the core theoretical and practical aspects of business and administration while enabling and encouraging a focused knowledge through specialisation in business, finance and marketing. It allows students to explore the complexities of modern business organisations, relationships that exist amongst functional areas of a business, and the challenges of administration.
Students explore accounting, economics, marketing, operations, business structures, and creative thinking. In addition, students must create an idea for a business initiative, assess its feasibility, produce a strategy for the business, and develop a business plan. The goal of the programme is to provide a practical working foundation that prepares the graduate with analytical, creative, and quantitative expertise for immediate entry into a management position.
Graduates from the Bachelor of Business Administration possess
- strong analytical skills, capable of identifying and assessing strategic opportunities that may benefit an organisation in both the domestic and international market
- a solid understanding of the global business environment, trading systems, and geo and socio-political influences on investments, trade, and the economic landscape
- the flexibility and creativity necessary to address challenges presented by a rapidly changing international business environment.
- cross-cultural communication skills, capable of managing across cultural boundaries.
ESE students are not only trained in the theories that underlie international business activities, but also:
- conduct their studies in an international environment with students from around the world.
- study two foreign languages.
- complete one year of study abroad
- intern with companies around the globe
- receive individual attention due to the competitive 1:4 student-teacher ratio.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme is a three-year, full-time course. All of the ESE undergraduate bachelor degree programmes are taught in English and have a standard 360 UK credit structure (180 ECTS credits). Completion of the bachelor's programme necessitates:
- Study of two foreign languages
- Internship placements
- Final Business Strategy and Business Plan
- Full-time, compulsory attendance
What Makes the BBA Programme Unique?
- The ESE international experience with students from around the world and with six campuses to choose from you will have an invaluable opportunity to learn, network and make friends for life.
- The ESE unique business philosophy rooted in concepts of wholeness and integrity.
- Advisors work closely with you to determine career goals and to select the appropriate area of specialization.
- Faculty are actively engaged in business and will help you formulate and carry out your business strategy and plan.
- The study of business administration is an excellent preparation for post graduate study such as the Master of Business Administration degree or Public Administration.
Bachelor's Degree of Business Administration
- Philosophy, Sociology, Psychology and Business
- Fundamentals of Business and Organizations
- QBM - Math
- QBM - Statistics
- Introduction to MacroEconomics
- Introduction to MicroEconomics
- Principles of Marketing
- Managing Operations
- Internship I
TOTAL CREDITS YEAR ONE: 120
- E-Business and E-Commerce
- Advanced Business Structures
- Managing People
- Business Law
- Managerial Accounting
- Introduction to Finance
- Cross Cultural Communication and Management
- Creative Thinking
- Integrity and Social Responsibility
- Language Internship II
TOTAL CREDITS YEAR TWO: 120
- International Strategic Management
- International Project Management
- Plus four electives
TOTAL CREDITS YEAR THREE: 80
TOTAL CREDITS 360*
*360 UK credits equivalent to 180 ECTS credits
Entrance into one of the bachelor programmes at ESE requires the submission of the following documents to the Admissions Office at the ESE centre of interest:
3-year Bachelor of Business Administration Degree programme admission requirements:
- application form
- official copy of the high school diploma or foreign equivalent certificate
- official copy of the high school transcripts
- 6.0 IELTS, 79 iBT TOEFL or 213 CBT TOEFL* (for non-native English speakers)
- photocopy of passport / ID document
- three passport-sized photographs
- non-refundable € 50 application fee**
- financial statement of the person / institution responsible for the student's tuition fee
* ETS Codes for the European School of Economics (for the Toefl exam) vary by location: ESE London is 5977, ESE New York is 5978, ESE Rome and Madrid is 1610, ESE Milan is 5974 and ESE Florence is 5976.
Candidates who have been studying for at least three years in an English speaking institution are not required to present a language qualification (TOEFL or IELTS).
Students wishing to transfer from other universities must meet the quality standards required for enrolment at the European School of Economics. The admissions office considers a variety of factors when reviewing transfer student applications, including course transcripts, quality of the college programmes, extra-curricular activities, essays and interviews. In particular, applicants should provide:
· all standard admissions documents
· current college or university transcript for students wishing to receive transfer credits
ESE can accept a maximum of 180 UK credits toward the qualification for a BBA, BSc (Hons) or BA (Hons) degree validated by the University of Buckingham.