Carrara 8.5 Training VideosCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 1.334)
- Campus online
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 11.5 Hours (129 lessons)
• Instructor: Phil Wilkes
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
• Date Released: 04-10-2013
In this Carrara 8.5 training video, expert author Phil Wilkes introduces you to the updated version of this well respected 3D modeling software package from Daz3D. This training course is designed for the complete beginner, meaning no prior Carrara experience is needed.
You will start by touring the user interface, and then move into learning to work with objects and Poser/Daz content. Phil teaches you about working with cameras, creating lighting effects, rendering, primitives, shaders, and hair. He shows you how to animate, replicate, and use Puppeteer. You will learn about bullet physics, creating and editing a particle system, and various types of modeling. Once you have learned how to use the tools within Carrara, Phil will show you how to put it all together to create amazing images. This training course will teach you about the new features in this latest version, including new light icons, using the genesis character presets, and improvements made to the sequencer, keyframing, and animation tools.
By the completion of this video based training course, you will have the knowledge and ability to create your own environments and animate your own figures. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques
helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses,
seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard
The first 3 chapters are available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.