C++ Advanced Programming TrainingCareerVision Training
£ 72 - ($ 1.331)
- Birmingham (Inglaterra)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
• Format: DVD or Instant Download
• Duration: 6.5 Hours (80 lessons)
• Instructor: Mike McMillan
• Platform: Windows PC or Mac
Take your skills to the next level. This Advanced C++ Programming Tutorial Video is the ultimate in comprehensive instruction for the discerning professional.
These training classes use broadcast quality audio and video to deliver concise and informative training right to your desktop. The course is presented via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
These Advanced C++ Programming Tutorials break even the most complex subjects down into easy to follow segments, following along is simple. Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of training.
Benefits of this Software Training:
• Tuition by expert tutors.
• Narrated training videos demonstrate the key tools and professional techniques helping you to work faster and smarter.
• Learning is fast as the trainers guide you using simplistic terms and minimal jargon.
• Personal Tutoring - Step-by-step video training from your own desktop.
• Delivered via DVD/CD training or online tuition.
• The tutor transfers knowledge to you quickly and effectively.
• All the concepts of each application are explained clearly and precisely.
• Course works on PC and Mac.
• Alternative to a boring book or manual and expensive training courses, seminars and amp; classes.
• Jump to and from lessons - learn at your own pace.
• The visual and practical nature shortens the learning curve compared to standard training manuals.
The following section is available for free viewing. Click on the links below to get started.
Free Videos From This Course What This Course Covers Review - Building A Base Class Creating A Derived Class Using Protected Members - Part 1 Using Protected Members - Part 2 Constructors And Destructors Exercise 1 Exercise 2 Understanding Polymorphism Base Class Pointers Virtual Functions Abstract Classes Exercise 1 Exercise 2
Introduction/Inheritance What This Course Covers Review - Building A Base Class Creating A Derived Class Using Protected Members - Part 1 Using Protected Members - Part 2 Constructors And Destructors Exercise 1 Exercise 2
Polymorphism Understanding Polymorphism Base Class Pointers Virtual Functions Abstract Classes Exercise 1 Exercise 2
Generic Programming Why Generic Programming? Generic Functions Defining Class Templates Class Template Specialization Function Templates With Multiple Data Types Class Templates With Multiple Data Types xercise 1 Exercise 2
Exception Handling Exception Overview Throwing Exceptions Catching Exceptions Catch-All Exception Handlers Exercise 1
Stream Input/Output Stream Overview Managing Stream Output Managing Stream Input String Streams Exercise 1
Sequential Containers Vectors Review Using Lists - Part 1 Using Lists - Part 2 Using Deques - Part 1 Using Deques - Part 2 Exercise 1 Exercise 2
Associative Containers Working With The Pair Class Using Maps - Part 1 Using Maps - Part 2 Using Sets Multimaps And Multisets Exercise 1 Exercise 2
Generic Algorithms Read-Only Algorithms Read-Write Algorithms Sorting Algorithms Iterators - Front/Back Inserter Iterators - Reverse Exercise 1
Non-STL Data Structures Stacks - Part 1 Stacks - Part 2 Queues - Part 1 Queues - Part 2 Binary Trees - Part 1 Binary Trees - Part 2 Linked Lists - Part 1 Linked Lists - Part 2 Linked Lists - Part 3 Exercise 1 Exercise 2 Exercise 3
Non-STL Algorithms Linear Search Binary Search Selection Sort Insertion Sort Merge Sort Quick Sort Exercise 1
Namespaces Introduction To Namespaces - Part 1 Introduction To Namespaces - Part 2 Exercise 1
String Class String Assignment And Concatenation Comparing Strings Searching Strings Substring And Replace C-Style Strings Exercise 1