Business Writing Diploma - OnlineGlobal Edulink
£ 349 - ($ 6.745) £ 59 - ($ 1.140)
- Curso intensivo
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
BUSINESS WRITING FUNDAMENTALS
BUSINESS WRITING STRATEGIES
BUSINESS REPORTS WRITING
BETTER BUSINESS WRITING
WRITING A MARKETING PLAN
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 35 guided learning hours.
1. BUSINESS WRITING FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to Business Writing
- How to Improve your Business Writing
- Common Errors of Business Writing
- Exercise File – Business Writing Fundamentals
2. BUSINESS WRITING STRATEGIES
- Introduction to Business Strategies
- Deciding the Business Writing Strategy
- Analysing the Situation & Audience
- Deciding Correct Written Channel
- Selecting Language and Outline
- Templates for Writing Strategies
3. BUSINESS REPORTS WRITING
Introduction to Business Report Writing
Preparing to Write
Types of Business Reports
Exercise Files – Business Report Writing
4. BETTER BUSINESS WRITING
- Better Business Writing
5. TECHNICAL WRITING
- Technical Writing for Business
- English for Business – I
- English for Business – II
6. WRITING A MARKETING PLAN
- Introduction to Marketing Plan
- Preparing for Marketing Plan
- Writing your Marketing Plan
ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
- Additional Study Materials- Business & Report Writing Diploma
- Module Books- Business & Report Writing Diploma
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are countless job roles in writing and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top. However, there are few of popular writing career paths as listed in below: Office Admin Office Manager Executive Secretary Business Writer Blog Writer Web Content writer/ Copy Writer Office Manager Legal Secretary Creative Writer Technical Writer Gant (Proposal) Writer