BCS Certificate In Requirements Engineering Evening ClassThe Knowledge Academy
£ 1.995 - ($ 38.183)
- Cardiff (Gales)
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
The Knowledge Academy's Requirements Engineering Certificate is concerned with
(i) one of the major areas of business analysis work, producing a well-organised and clearly-defined set of requirements.
(ii) the Requirements Engineering approach to requirements definition.
Its focus is on using a systematic frame work for Requirements Engineering which is applied to a project initiated by an approved business case.
The framework consists of Requirements Elicitation, Requirements Analysis and Requirements Validation to provide good quality Requirements Documentation supported by Requirements Management.
This certification also counts towards the Diploma in Business Analysis.
It is recommended that delegates purchase Business Analysis - Third Edition with the following ISBN numbers:
This course includes the one hour open book examination for the BCS Certificate in Requirements Engineering. You may refer to course materials and the Business Analysis book during the examination.
This examination is administered by the Knowledge Academy on behalf of the British Computer Society.
Please Note: This is an Evening Class
- This Class Starts at 5:30pm and Finishes at 10:30pm
- There are no pre-requisites for this course
The Benefits of Evening Classes
Our new evening classes offer a range of benefits:
- No time off work or university – because you’re studying at the end of the day, you can continue to work or attend your regular classes without any disruption
- Earn while you learn – Being able to work while you study can help to offset the cost of the course and place you in a strong financial position going forward
- Manageable sessions – We have taken our regular courses and split them into chunks suitable for evening classes, so you receive the same great learning experience but at a time and pace which suits you
- Introduction to requirements
- Stakeholders in the requirements gathering process
- Eliciting stakeholder requirements
- Analysing the requirements gathered
- Building the hierarchy – types of requirement
- Applying filters
- Documenting the requirements
- Use of models
- Business process model
- Use case model
- Class diagram
- Validating the requirements
- Requirements Management
Included in your professional certification; one year’s free BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, Associate membership.
Upon passing your examination, make the most of your professional certification and continue your career development with BCS Associate membership. Whether you’re looking for career support through the BCS global skills, training and development framework, SFIAplus, seeking promotion or a network of new contacts, we’re here to support you. BCS membership provides exclusive access to resources, content and opportunities that will enrich your career.
BCS Membership allows you to give back to society. Some of the industry’s challenges are around personal data, health, education, and IT capabilities. By becoming part of our professional community you can get involved and do your bit to make IT good for society.
- The Course & Examinations are Fully Accredited by BCS
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Become a Certified Business Analyst in Just 3 Evenings
- Flexible Dates, with Small and Interactive classes
- Gain the Key Skills to get Ahead in Business Analysis
- Very High Business Analysis delegate Pass Rates