AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 Beginner to Advanced Training DVDsCareerVision Training
£ 154 - ($ 2.860)
- A distancia
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 and AutoCAD 2013 Essentials Training on DVDs
- Over 13 Hours of AutoCAD 2013 Essentials and 7 Hours of AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 training by Certified Autodesk Instructors
- Exercise Files
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
- Vincent Poon, CAD/BIM Manager, Kohn Pederson Fox Architects.
CADLearning is advantageous for all skill levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced alike. You pay only for what you need. You get what you pay for as many times as you need it, whenever you need it.
- John H. Backensto, SFC, US Army (ret).
We needed a way to vary the learning experience and make it available anytime, anywhere. We use our CADLearning site in the classroom as a different way of presenting to our students. Then we take it to the next level, allowing students to log on and continue learning - anywhere in the world and whenever they need it (Network Version).
- J.C. Malitzke, Dept. Chair, Computer Integrated Technologies, Moraine Valley Community College
"I would just like to say Thank You for offering such an informative and easy to use training solution. As a project manager with no formal training in Autodesk Architectural Desktop, I have found your training videos to be just what I needed to understand the various tools included in the program. The step by step techniques shown in your videos is just what I needed to start being productive with the software. Actually, your training program showed me things that I did't even realise the program was capable of. With the help of your training video, I'm able to see a return on my investment in the software. I have your product installed on my laptop so that it goes where I go. It is quick and easy to reference your training video sections as I'm working on a project. I'm currently budgeting more copies of your training solutions so that each of our operators have it available on their workstations. Thanks again for a great product."
- Brian Gutschow COURSE OUTLINE
AutoCAD Mechanical Environment
Introducing the AutoCAD Mechanical Default User Interface
Enabling the Alternate User Interfaces
Accessing AutoCAD Mechanical Help
Understanding Layer Management - Basic Concepts
Using the Layer Management Tool
Further Working with the Layer Management Tool
Creating and Manipulating Geometry
Drawing Rectangles and Squares
Drawing More Centerlines
Adding Standard Holes
Adding Counterbore and Countersunk Holes
Drawing Section Lines
Drawing Zig Zag and Symmetrical Lines
Using Construction Line Tools
Using Basic Construction Lines
Using Construction Line Circles
Using Inferred Constraints to Draw Simple Shapes
Projecting Construction Lines
Using Contour Tracing
Using Hatch Commands
Using the Offset Command
Using the Move, Copy and Rotate Command
Using the Join and 2D Hide Commands
Editing and Erasing Mechanical Objects
Using Power Copy
Creating Shafts with Shaft Generator
Editing Shafts with Shaft Generator
Creating Shaft Side Views and Section Views
Using Spring Utilities
Creating Chain and Belt Design
Creating Chain and Belt Designs and Calculating their Length
Creating Shaft Parts
Inserting Structural Steel Shapes
Using Power View and Change Representation Tools
Managing and Using Content Libraries
Using Content Libraries
Inserting Objects from Content Libraries
Using Content Manager
Creating Custom Content Libraries
Adding Content to Custom Libraries
Importing Data from Excel for Content Libraries
Annotations and Documentation
Introducing Annotation and Documentation
Using the Power Dimensioning Dialog Box
Using Power Dimensioning
Using Power Dimensioning for Radial and Diametrical Dimensions
Using Power Dimensioning for Angle and Chamfer Dimensions
Using Power Dimensioning Fits and Tolerances
Configuring the Power Dimensioning Settings
Using Power Dimensioning to Place Multiple Dimensions
Editing Automatic Dimensions
Editing Power Dimensions
Editing Dimensions - Joining, Inserting and Checking Dimensions
Editing Dimensions - Breaking Dimensions
Using Weld Representations
Creating Leader Notes
Using Surface Texture Symbols
Creating Simple Hide Situations
Editing a Simple Hide Situation
Creating Hole Charts
Using Hole Chart Settings
Creating Detail View
Creating and Editing Viewports
Creating Title Blocks and Borders
Using Dimension and Symbol Scale Factor
Creating and Editing Scale Area
Creating Weld Symbols
Designing Assemblies with Layer Groups
Introducing Layer Groups
Creating Layer Groups
Using Layer Group Tools
Using Additional Layer Group Tools and Techniques
Understanding the Concepts of Creating Layer Groups
Designing Assemblies with Structure
Understanding Structure Concepts
Creating Structure Bill of Material Tools
Creating an Assembly with Structure
Creating Structure Annotation Views
Browsing Structure Tools
Documenting Parts and Assemblies
Understanding the Bill of Materials
Creating and Editing Part References
Working with the Bill of Material Database
Using the Bill of Material Database Settings
Creating and Editing Parts Lists
Using Parts List Filters and Groups
Using Balloon Settings
Analysis and Validation
Using Moment of Inertia
Calculating Deflection Line
Performing a Finite Element Analysis
Applying Finite Element Analysis Meshing and Understanding the Results
Using the Cam Profile Generator
Understanding the Cam Profile and Analysis
Interoperability with AutoCAD
Interoperability of AutoCAD and Mechanical
AutoCAD to Mechanical
Mapping AutoCAD Layers
Removing Mechanical Structure
Migrating Title Blocks and Parts Lists
Implementing Preferences and Standards
Understanding Mechanical Preferences and Standards
Configuring Standard Settings
Configuring Structure Settings
Configuring Drawing Settings
Configuring Content Settings
Configuring Shaft Settings
Configuring Calculation Settings
Configuring Preferences Settings
Configuring the Associative Hide Settings
Configuring the Power Snap Settings
Configuring Object Property Settings