AutoCAD Map 3D 2015 Beginner to Advanced Training DVDsCareerVision Training
£ 166 - ($ 3.072)
- A distancia
¿Qué aprendés en este curso?
• 138 video tutorials
• 7+ hours of training
• Exercise files included Instructor: Heidi Boutwell
• Exercise Files
CADLearning® for AutoCAD® Map 3D 2015 teaches the CAD specific tools in AutoCAD Map 3D used to access GIS and mapping data. You’ll learn how to plan, design, manage and analyze data. Video lessons cover attribute data, coordinate systems, importing and exporting GIS data, survey, topologies and much more.
Our video tutorial courses put the control in your hands. Use when wanted or needed to answer a question, and watch again and again as often as you need.
A full-featured course covering beginner to advanced concepts, and everything in between.
For instant technical support use our powerful search function to quickly locate and view short 'how-to' lessons. Get answers to all of your first level technical support issues 'instantly' with this in-house resource.
As a flexible CAD training solution, you can sort the lessons and progress from beginner to advanced topics; or just review seldom used commands and added functionality of new releases.
- Train at home, at the office or on the road.
- Easy-to-use, visual interface for following step-by-step tutorials while listening to an actual instructor.
- Built-in Help Desk with powerful keyword search functionality that easily and quickly answers CAD questions and addresses unique needs as they occur.
- Intelligent History that tracks completed lessons allows users to resume where they left off and easily view and manage individual professional development.
- Datasets and drawing files included.
In today's highly competitive world, organizations and individuals need to stay on top of their game. Our CADLearning courses empower users to:
- Increase productivity by providing lessons and courses that improve competencies, enabling more to be accomplished in less time.
- Maximize the quality of their work. CADLearning lessons keep users up-to-date on the latest design software, sharpening the skills and expertise that drive better results.
Gain better control of time management by offering lessons that are:
- Easily accessible from home or office, minimizing disruption from daily work.
- Repeatable as often as needed to assure full understanding and retention.
- Self-paced with real-world examples taught by industry experts.
- Easily assess skills and measure competency gained through benchmarking against peers and competition.
- Evaluate and pinpoint areas where improvement is needed.
- With hosted eLearning Centers, corporate users can even tailor learning around identified areas of weakness.
- Prepare for Autodesk Certification Exams.
- Vincent Poon, CAD/BIM Manager, Kohn Pederson Fox Architects.
CADLearning is advantageous for all skill levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced alike. You pay only for what you need. You get what you pay for as many times as you need it, whenever you need it.
- John H. Backensto, SFC, US Army (ret).
We needed a way to vary the learning experience and make it available anytime, anywhere. We use our CADLearning site in the classroom as a different way of presenting to our students. Then we take it to the next level, allowing students to log on and continue learning - anywhere in the world and whenever they need it (Network Version).
- J.C. Malitzke, Dept. Chair, Computer Integrated Technologies, Moraine Valley Community College
"I would just like to say Thank You for offering such an informative and easy to use training solution. As a project manager with no formal training in Autodesk Architectural Desktop, I have found your training videos to be just what I needed to understand the various tools included in the program. The step by step techniques shown in your videos is just what I needed to start being productive with the software. Actually, your training program showed me things that I did't even realise the program was capable of. With the help of your training video, I'm able to see a return on my investment in the software. I have your product installed on my laptop so that it goes where I go. It is quick and easy to reference your training video sections as I'm working on a project. I'm currently budgeting more copies of your training solutions so that each of our operators have it available on their workstations. Thanks again for a great product."
- Brian Gutschow
• Getting Started
• Introducing AutoCAD Map 3D
• Exploring AutoCAD Map 3D Work spaces
• Exploring the AutoCAD Map 3D Task Pane
• Understanding File Tabs
• Understanding Drawing Cleanup
• Selecting Objects for Drawing Cleanup
• Explaining Cleanup Actions
• Selecting Cleanup Actions
• Selecting Cleanup Methods
• Selecting and Reviewing Error Markers
• Understanding Attribute Data Concepts
• Understanding Object Data
• Creating an Object Data Table
• Modifying an Object Data Table
• Attaching Object Data Records
• Viewing and Editing Object Data
• Generating Object Data Links
• Understanding External Database Links
• Attaching a Database
• Creating a Local DSN Connection
• Introducing Data View
• Creating a Link Template
• Generating Links to Enclosed Blocks
• Selecting Objects Linked to Enclosed Blocks
• Understanding Advanced Data View
• Choosing the Storage Method
• Understanding Coordinate Systems
• Using Coordinate Systems in AutoCAD Map 3D
• Assigning and Verifying Coordinate Systems
• Tracking Coordinates
• Calculating Geodetic Distance
Importing GIS Data
• Understanding Importing GIS Data
• Importing GIS Lines
• Importing GIS Points
• Importing Data with Multiple Coordinate
• Importing Attribute Data as Object Data
• Importing Attribute Data to Linked Database Data
Exporting GIS Data
• Understanding Exporting GIS Data
• Exporting Lines to GIS
• Exporting Closed Polylines with Object Data
• Exporting Data to SDF
• Understanding Source Drawings
• Creating a Drive Alias
• Attaching Source Drawings
• Using Quick View for Source Drawings
• Deactivating and Detaching Source Drawings
• Understanding Queries
• Introducing Queries
• Performing a Simple Location Query
• Performing a Simple Property Query
• Performing a Simple Data Query
• Performing a Simple SQL Query
• Performing a Compound Query
• Using the Query Library
• Creating a Report Query
• Creating an Alter Properties Query
• Using Coordinate Transformations
• Creating a New Drawing from Source Drawings
• Understanding Save-Back
• Saving Edits Back to Source Drawings
• Understanding Raster Images
• Inserting a Raster Image
• Working with Raster Images
• Manipulating the Display of Raster Images in a Drawing
• Understanding Object Classification
• Creating an Object Classification Definition File
• Defining Object Classes
• Classifying Objects
• Creating an Object Class Object
• Understanding Annotation
• Defining an Annotation Template
• Inserting Annotations
• Editing and Updating an Annotation Template
• Creating Compound Annotations
• Understanding COGO
• Utilizing the Inquiry Tools
• Entering Data Using the COGO Tools
• Understanding Survey
• Creating a Survey Datastore and Project
• Importing Points
• Understanding Topologies
• Understanding Network Topology
• Creating a Network Topology
• Working with Topology Objects
• Understanding Topology Analysis
• Running a Shortest Path Trace
• Understanding the Effects of Flow Direction and Resistance
• Running a Best Route Analysis
• Running a Flood Trace Analysis
• Understanding Polygon Topology
• Creating a Polygon Topology
• Understanding Polygon Topology Analysis
• Creating a Topology Based on an Analysis
• Creating a Buffer
• Creating a Topology Overlay
Connecting to Feature Sources
• Understanding Feature Source Connections
• Understanding Features
• Connecting to an SHP Data Store
• Connecting to an SDF Data Store
• Understanding Point Geometry
• Creating a System DSN
• Connecting to an ODBC Database
• Connecting to a Raster Image File
• Connecting to a DEM File
• Viewing Features
Working with Feature Sources
• Setting the Feature Layer Draw Order
• Using the Data Table
• Creating a Filter
• Creating a Query
• Querying to Add Features
• Stylizing Polygon Features
• Stylizing Line Features
• Stylizing Point Features
• Labeling Features
• Adding Zoom Scales
• Creating a Thematic Map
• Stylizing a Raster-Based Surface
Creating and Editing Features
• Understanding Connected Feature Source Editing
• Editing Feature Attributes
• Editing Feature Geometry
• Creating New Features
• Creating Features from Geometry
• Deleting Features
Split and Merge Features
• Understanding Splitting and Merging Features
• Setting Split Rules
• Splitting Features
• Setting Merge Rules
• Merging Features
• Understanding Point Clouds
• Connecting to a Point Cloud
• Stylizing a Point Cloud
• Creating a Surface from a Point Cloud
Sharing Maps with Others
• Understanding Map Books
• Understanding Map Books and Map Book Templates
• Generating a Map Book
• Navigating the Map Book
• Converting FDO Objects to Standard AutoCAD Objects
• Working with Autodesk 360